Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Review
Samsung devices have the kind of design that literally scream Samsung. Slightly rounded corners on a sleek looking body, and bezels on the front. So, the A7 2018 sports a similar design. It has a glass front and back that sandwiches an aluminium frame in between.
I was surprised due to this because it’s lighter than the Nokia 6.1 Plus even, which is smaller in size. And it also makes me feel like it’s plastic, but it’s so much glass-like, that I think it is a glass back.
In addition, this time, Samsung seems to have skipped the dedicated Bixby button, which, I think is a good decision actually.
Upfront, the display seems to be the best part of this phone. It has a large 6” Super AMOLED Full HD+ display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio. There’s about 410 PPI pixel density, which makes for a sharp and crisp display.
The triple camera setup consists of a 24 MP primary lens with f/1.7 aperture, a 5 MP depth sensor and an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
The phone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.0. Now, Samsung phones get updates quite late, but the fact that it’s still running on Android 8.0 and not 8.1.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Specification
- Design: Glass back and front in Aluminum Frame, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Display: 6.0″ Super AMOLED, Full HD+ resolution (2220 x 1080) pixels, 410 PPI pixel density
- Rear Camera: Triple cameras, 24 MP primary lens with f/1.7 aperture & PDAF + 5 MP depth sensor + 8 MP Ultra-Wide Angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, capable of 1080p videos @30 fps with EIS
- Front Camera: 24 MP lens with f/2.0 aperture
- Chipset: Exynos 7885
- CPU: Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex A-53
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB internal, expandable up to 512 GB via microSD (dedicated slot)
- Battery: 3300 mAh
- Price: Rs.400$
So, This was the post About Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Specification & Review. Hope you Like it.