Hello, Welcome to another Post In This Blog. This Post, I Will Tell You About Xiaomi MI A2 Lite Specification & Review. let’s Begin.
Xiaomi MI A2 Lite Review
MI A2 Lite is the Xiaomi’s take on providing a notched display on the Android one phone. The phone features a 5.84-inch IPS display with a narrow notch on the top. The similar also comes with Full-HD+ resolution in a 19:9 aspect ratio packing 432 pixels in every inch.
The handset comes with the Snapdragon 625 chipset backed by 3/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of onboard storage. There is also a facility to expand the storage further up to 256GB via SD card.
Despite being low on price, the A2 Lite is better than the A2 in terms of battery. Xiaomi MI A2 Lite can surely provide a prolonged battery backup with its humongous 4000mAh battery.
Build Quality Is Very Good. We Can See Metalic Body.
Xiaomi MI A2 Lite Specification:
- Display: 5.84-inch IPS display
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2280×1080 pixels), 19:9 aspect ratio, 432PPI
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) Android One
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB; Expandable up to 256GB via SD card (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: Dual camera – (12 MP, f/2.2, 1.25 μm, PDAF) + (5 MP, f/2.2, 1.12 μm, depth sensor), LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Infrared Port: Yes
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 3 x 71.7 x 8.8 mm; Weight: 178g
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Colors: Blue, Gold, and Black
This Is The Best Budget Camera Phone Ever I Seen. This Is The Best Camera Phone In This Price Range. So, This Was The Post About Xiaomi MI A2 Lite Specification & Review. Hope You Like it.